Ship Cross Bitt
GB 10106-88 ships cross bitts, adopting standard JIS F2804-76 for reference, have two types: type A and type B. Type A ship cross bitts is directly welded on the deck. While type B is welded on the deck liner. Both two types are strictly produced in line with industrial standard. All our bollards get the approval of China Classification Society. If you’re interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for more information.
Features of Ships Cross Bitts
1. Type: Ship’s cross bitts;
2. Nominal Diameters: 150 to 350mm;
3. Three applicable rope types: steel rope, synthetic fiber rope, hemp rope;
4. Industrial Standard: GB 10106-88
5. Material Type: seamless steel/carbon steel;
6. Polished welds, no cracks, warp, skew or any defects that influence function;
7. Get quality certificate by technical inspection department;
8. Surface: bitumen paint;
9. 1 year warranty;
10. Can be customized.