Application: CB 3468-1992 marine steel wire reel is used to store steel wire suitable for all ships. It cannot be used for towing or on stranded cables. This standard marine mooring rope reel has four different types: type A, AW, B, and C. Except type AW, all the other three types have a crank handle. Please refer to the drawing and corresponding product parameters.
If you’re interested in our products, please feel free to contact us. We’ll reply you soon.
Features of CB 3468-1992
1. Applicable to Store Marine Steel Ropes;
2. Four Type: Type A,AW,B, and C;
3. Applicable Steel Wire Max. Diameter: 13.0~56mm;
4. Max. Length of Steel Wire:120~300m;
5. Bolts Quantity: 6~14;
6. Material: Steel;
7. Smooth and Clean Surface without Defects such as Burrs, Cracks, Sharp Corners and etc.
8. Lubricated, Anti-corrosive Painting.
9. Certificate: ABS, CCS, BV, DNV·GL, NK and etc.