Marine steel pipes and tubes for pressure piping refer to shipbuilding steel pipes which are designed for pressure systems of ships. Materials of the pipe conform to the requirements of GB/T 5312. There are five steel grades: 320, 360, 410, 460, 490. According to the different design temperature and design pressure, the pipe can be divided into three grades, Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ. Specifications for the pipe comply with the standard GB/T 17395. If you have any specific requirements for the pipes, we will customize pipes for you. Excepting the above-mentioned pipes, we are able to provide other marine pipes, such as marine stainless steel pipes, marine alloy steel pipes, marine carbon steel pipes, marine hydraulic steel pipes, marine galvanized steel pipes, marine high precision steel pipes... Please contact us for more details!
Features of Marine Steel Pipes and Tubes for Pressure Piping
• Steel Grades: 320, 360, 410, 460, 490 or as per customer’s request
• Pipe Grades: Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ
• Specifications: according to the standard GB/T 17395 or as per customer’s request
• Manufacturing Methods: WHR(WHEX), WHE, WCD(WCR)
• Delivery Condition: normalized
• Relevant Tests: chemical composition inspection, tensile strength test, impact test, flattening test, bending test, flaring test, flange test, hydraulic test, eddy current test, MFL testing, ultrasonic test.
• Applications: marine pressure systems
Marine Steel Pipes and Tubes for Pressure Piping
Pipe Grades of Marine Steel Pipes and Tubes for Pressure Piping
Steam and hot oil
1. When a pipe’s design temperature or design pressure meets requirements for gradeⅠon table A , the pipe will be certified as gradeⅠpipe. When a pipe’s design temperature and design pressure both meets requirements for gradeⅡ on table A , the pipe will be certified as grade Ⅱ pipe.
2. Other media refer to air, water, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil...
3. Grade Ⅲ pipes can be made according to national standards agreed by CCS.