JIS F2032 cast steel chain stopper is roller pawl type chain cable stopper. It is positioned on the deck between the anchor windlass and hawsepipe, used for clamping the chain. When the ship is mooring or at anchor, the chain stopper can help transfer the chain tension to the ship instead to the windlass. Thus the windlass can be not in the state of stress. Chain stopper is a necessary mooring equipment for vessels.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
Features of JIS F2032 Cast Steel Chain Stopper
1. Roller Pawl Type Chain Stopper;
2. Standard: JIS F2032;
3. Applicable to Grade 3 Anchor Chain;
4. Nominal Chain Diameter 70mm to 132mm;
5. Material: Cast Steel;
6. Durable, Long Life Time;
7. Competitive Price, Short Delivery, Excellent Service;
8. Certificate: CCS, ABS, BV, LR, NK and etc.;
9. Can be customized.