Application: Two main types of marine shark jaws include fork type jaws and triplex shark jaws. Welded on ships or vessels, they aim for safety ensurance and also fast and efficient operations of anchor handling. The main function of shark jaws is to clamp anchor chains or wire ropes tightly avoid their sliding. We can provide our hydraulic driven shark jaw with factory or IACS certificate if you need.
For more information, please kindly contact with us!
1. Large range of capacity from 100 to 700 tonnes;
2. Applicable to both anchor chains and wire ropes;
3. Replaceable jaw inserts for different chain sizes;
4. Remote controlled by control panel;
5. Driven by hydraulic pump station;
6. Quick release system;
7. Watertight shark jaws mounting frame
Speed Horse Marine (China) Co.,LTD
Tel: +86 511 85961395