Double Braided Nylon Line
This versatile double braid line is 15% stronger than three-strand nylon and is ideal for docking and anchoring. With slightly less stretch than three-strand line, it still significantly reduces shock loads on equipment. Treated with an exclusive marine coating and manufactured with precise tension for strength, abrasion resistance and reduced shrinkage.
1. Features and benefits: High stretch, high strength, excellent shock absorption, soft hand, torque free, etc.
2. Applications: Anchor lines, mooring lines, shock absorbers, pendants, towlines, towed array stretchers
3. Specific gravity: 1.14
4. Melting point: 212℃
5. Elongation at break: 30%-35%
6. UV resistance: good
7. Wet abrasion: excellent
8. Dry abrasion: excellent
9. Packing: Packaged with bags, standard export carton or by customer requirments
10. Our advantages: quality assurance, experienced staffs, professional service, competitive price, etc.
11. Certifications: GL, ABS, CCS, ISO, NK, BV, LR, DNV, RS, etc.
12. Notes: Special specification and marks can be made according to customers requirements
13. Parameter table: